Thursday, November 19, 2009

"I'm a robot"


Okay, so I'm really really really bad at blogging. My new years resolution is to update this blog at least once a week so I'm starting early. :) Zoe is doing and saying the funniest and cutest things lately and I don't want to forget them! So, the other day she was wearing this bag on her head and kept saying "I am a robot". We were leaving to go to the mall and she insisted on wearing it out to the car. The mom's across the street at the park just kept looking over at us like I was crazy! She kept it on the entire way to Chandler Mall (over 20 minutes). She wanted to wear it in the mall but I had to draw the line! (Although it would have been hilarious to see peoples faces!)

No comments:

Post a Comment