On Friday I took Zoe to get her first "professional" haircut from Michele. To my surprise, she was SOOO excited to be there and she couldn't wait to sit in the chair. So, she climbed up and then started to freak out and wanted to sit in a different chair. I needed my bangs trimmed so I decided to go first to show her it was fine. So after I was done she hopped up in the chair again. She was fine until Michele started to button the cape around her neck and she started crying. Michele told her it was a "princess cape" and gave her some candy and that seemed to do the trick. She was so adorable after that and sat pretty still as she watched herself in the mirror, occupied with her candy. She kept saying "princess cape" over and over. When we were done she hopped down and said "Thanks Michewl". So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment