Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ghost Light



Ever since we went on vacation in July (yes, 6 months ago) Zoe had been sleeping in our bed. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my little munchkin but waking up with feet in my back is not my idea of a good nights sleep! I tried every night to put her in her bed but then she would just come in our room saying "mommy's bed? Finally we had enough and I searched online for how people got their toddlers to sleep in their own rooms and one of the suggestions was the Tyke Light. It's a night light that they can take to bed with them and it changes different colors. So I went to Babiesrus and found one. I was a little hesitant because of the $20 price tag but figured if it worked it was WELL worth it! So that night at bed time I told her she could sleep with it but it had to stay in her room.....IT WORKED!!! She has been sleeping in her own room for almost a month now and doesn't even argue about going to bed! She calls it her "ghost light" and snuggles up with it every night. Best $20 I ever spent!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I saw them at Walmart...I should get one for Kosty.

    ReplyDelete